Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Mock up design comps and low-key prototypes with high precision and detail.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Present and defend your design decisions.
- All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Job Requirement :
- More than 3 years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proficient with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and experience in prototyping and animation tools.
- Strong comprehension of human-centered design methods, typography, layout, color theory, and fundamentals of design.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and able to convey complex ideas, goals, and problems in a clear and concise manner.
- Creative and imaginative ideas with a problem solving mindset and able to make design decisions.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- A good team player and self-starter.