Job Description :
To be part of our Talent Acquisition Team who will be responsible in:
- Assist the team in executing end to end hiring processes from Manpower requisition to onboarding.
- Tracking, monitor and update on recruitment tracking system.
- Plan and execute talent acquisition strategies by using multiple channels, including direct hiring, outsourcing, campus engagement, referrals and others.
- Assist in managing and coordinating multiple recruitment programs such as Employee Referral, Apprentice, Internship or any other program that supports ongoing flow of talents and succession.
- Coordinate all employee movement activities, including onboarding, transfer, exit etc.
- Work together with the HR operations team to ensure a smooth employee experience process.
- Work with the team in developing digital and automated HR processes.
- To support other initiatives and tasks as required by the team.
Job Requirement :
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment, or Human Resources or equivalent.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Proficient in using MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel), Google Suites
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.