Job Description :
As part of Developer team, you will be responsible for:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Training staff on software use.
Job Requirement :
- At least 5 years of experience working, especially in tech companies.
- Experience in working for a startup tech company is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Knowledge of web frameworks such as Laravel or Express.
- Ability to use version control software such as Git, SVN, Github and bitbucket.
- In-depth knowledge of relational database (e.g PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL database (e.g MongoDB).
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding on cloud computing.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models.
- Dedicated team-player with excellent communication skills.