Job Description :
- Oversee, develop and execute social media marketing strategy by creating engaging, creative and innovative content.
- Develop social media calendar coinciding with product released or brand messages.
- Analyze and create reports for social media campaigns, findings, insights and recommendations.
- Responsible for planning and executing influencer marketing campaigns and ad-hoc copywriting related tasks.
- Work with channel-specific teams to manage and optimize existing campaigns and all acquisition channel (Google, FB etc).
- Collaborate with the Digital marketing and Sales team.
- Support the team lead in marketing related activities including websites, events, PR and digital tasks.
Job Requirement :
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Media, Creative Multimedia, Mass Communication or a related field.
- Proficient in using MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) & Google Suite (Google Sheet, Google Docs, Google Drive etc).
- Experienced in social media marketing, copywriting, public relation, branding, event etc.
- Experienced operating in the fast-paced and digital technology industry.
- Understanding of market trends and fluency with marketing measurement metrics and analytics.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate audiences.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A good team player and self-initiate.