Job Description :
To assist the Legal Counsel in formulation of Policies and Procedures;
- Handle project management on FAR Capital Project page which includes, marketing and content writing for each project.
- Prepare & update the list of past project purchasers and key to CRM.
- Maintain effective & excellent communication to client regarding project progress.
- Assist other project managers on site visit and handling client feedback.
- Assist other project team on project briefing in online communications or during site visit.
- Handles project platform on booking as well as updating/following sales update to developer.
Job Requirement :
- Background in Customer Service/Project Management; industry knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Team player, self-motivated, independent with minimum supervision requirement coupled with positive working attitude.
- Meticulous with an eye for details and hands-on person.
- Critical thinker with ability to analyse and synthesize information.
- Ability to negotiate and present to variety of audiences.
- Flexible to adapt to business changes and manoeuvre through obstacles.