Job Responsibilities :
As the Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Perform research and study about the local market for potential business partnership opportunities.
- Analyze and explore market opportunities in expanding co-living business, especially within JB.
- Develop strong relationships with potential business partners.
- Plan and coordinate any business expansion plan for co-living.
- Any other related task assigned by the supervisor.
Job Requirement :
- At least a Degree in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Business Development is required.
- Knowledgeable with the property market in JB.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess pleasant personality and enjoy meeting with new people.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
- Currently staying in Johor Bahru.