Job Responsibilities :
To be part of our Automation Team who will be responsible in:
- Providing technical advice during solution, design, and architectural discussions in finding ways to utilize automation platforms to gain a high level of efficiency, productivity, and scale.
- Working together with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs.
- Participating in a complete development life cycle – requirements gathering, development, testing and deployment into production environments.
- Working proactively with existing technology teams to complete required solutions.
- Maintaining highest standards for automation project delivery and service delivery.
Job Requirement :
- At least a Degree in Computer Science/IT/Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Computer Science/Data Science/Automation or equivalent is required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI, Power Query, Power Automate, Integromat, Power Virtual Agents, SQL queries will be value added.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
- Possessing certification in RPA, Alteryx and Power BI will be a strong advantage.