What is an Apprentice Program?
A two-years structured development program that provides holistic hands-on learning which enables the Apprentice to become an all rounder professional in the real estate industry. The program is designed to train you with in-depth understanding and real life hands-on experience in financial and property related knowledge. Armed with these skills, you will be able to jump-start the path for your professional or business career in the real estate industry. The strategic nature of this program rewards those with strong determination and top performing player attitude.
This program is open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals from any background who wish to build a new career in real estate.
How does the Program run?
The following 24 months you will see yourself in role rotations across 6 different business units: financial screening, debt consolidation, research, projects, mortgage and property management. Throughout this time, you will receive invaluable and continuous learning from our mentors.
You may use this opportunity to learn and sharpen your knowledge in every aspect of our business process.
What happens after I complete the program?
There are 2 possible outcomes after you complete the Apprentice Programme:
- You will be offered a permanent position within the FAR Capital group based on your capabilities, subject to performance.
- Or you will graduate from our Apprentice Program and you may now kick start your career in the real estate industry – being a real estate negotiator, or mortgage consultant, or even launching your own property related business such as rental management renovation company.
If I’m interested, how do I qualify?
To be one of our Apprentice, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- A person who is serious in looking for a life-long career in the real estate industry.
- Driven by performance and results.
- An agile, versatile and dynamic type of person.
- Capable of adapting to a changing environment.
- Possessed with strong understanding and passion in investment, especially property.
- Having experience in real estate will be given priority.
- Open to any academic background at any educational institution recognized by the government.
- Must complete and pass the Apprentice test with a minimum score of 27.