Job Responsibilities :
Be part of Customer Experience Team who will be responsible with the following:
- Attend to clients and members through walk-in, call-in and emailed correspondence.
- Handle enquiries from clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform administrative work such as client’s data entry; process commission payment; record keeping and data compilation and analysis.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with clients in relation to commission, event registration etc.
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
- To assist and participate in the conduct of the team’s events such as webinars etc.
Job Requirement :
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service/Marketing or related is preferred.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
- Possess pleasant personality and enjoy meeting people.
- Self-starter with a minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- A team player who is confident and committed.
- Possess good learning attitude, hardworking and self-discipline.
- Willing to relocate within Klang Valley.