Job Responsibilities :
Assist the Finance team in handling one or more company accounts, which includes:
- To handle a full set of account GL and other accounting functions.
- Responsible for accounting documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations, schedules and reports.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents on annual statutory audits, preparation of tax computations and returns.
- Becoming liaison officer for company subsidiaries on all finance and accounting matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
Job Requirement :
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Accounting, preferably in SME, startups etc
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Obtained accounting certification such as LCCI, ACCA etc will be an advantage.
- Proficient in using MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with most accounting systems such as SQL, Xero, Quickbook etc.
- Have a good eye for details.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.